WONDERFUL GIFT BASKETS

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Monday, December 5, 2011

AM I MY BROTHER'S KEEPER?

Am I My Brother's Keeper?

That's the question I pose to every viewer of this writing; to everyone who has something to give - large or small.  For we are not required to give equally but to sacrifice equally.  In our giving we are sure to be blessed in return.

I haven't gone a single day without seeing or hearing about someone in need.  There is no way just one person can meet all the needs of all those who need help.  But we can brighten the corner where we are.  And if everyone would help brighten their corner oh how wonderful life could be.

That's why I created this page and the opportunities on it.  On it I have placed products for sale, in a central location.  I will be tracking every sale and I will donate a portion of each sale generated to helping as many struggling people as I possibly can.  With your help I can do just that.

Please forward this website url to family, friends co-workers, business contacts and ask them to support me in this endeavor.  Please visit again and again for there is great need in the world.

I have a heart for the children who won't receive a Christmas gift, families who won't have a Christmas meal, soldiers who will be away from home, family and friends protecting us and our freedom.  My challenge is ongoing, year round from January to December - needs don't stop after the holiday season.  Together we can make a difference.

I will give full mention of those we bless; I will provide information on the organizations who receive donated funds.  Names and personal information will remain confidential unless the person(s) choose to disclose information of this nature.  I will be as open as I can.  All monies I donate will be maintained in a separate account for this purpose and use only.

So please open your heart and your wallet.  There are some wonderful items for purchase for your own use and you may also want to gift some items to your family, coworkers and/or friends.

Thank you and have a joyous and merry Christmas & a blessed and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment